Thursday, January 26, 2006

Passing Thoughts on the Sweet Hamas Victory

I don't know exactly why, perhaps it is just because I am a warped, twisted and very sick individual, but I have this little Sunday School ditty running in my haide, as I ponder a sweet Hamas (Not to be confused with Hummus) victory:

(Mmmmm. Hummus. Mmmm. If you are good, and read the whole post, Jau Jau promises you a delicious Hamas, I mean, Hummus recipe)


The Traditional song:

Give me Oil in My Lamp,

Keep me burnin' burnin' burnin',
Give me oil in my lamp, I pray, Hallelujah!
Give me oil in my lamp,
Keep me burnin' burnin' burnin',
Keep me burnin' 'til the light o' day.

Of course, a slight tweaking of the lyrics a bit will give Hamas a new victory song:

Give me nails in my bomb,
Keep me 'splodin' 'splodin' 'splodin',
Give my nails in my bomb, I pray, Allah akbar!
Give my nails in my bomb,
Keep me 'splodin' 'splodin' 'splodin',
Keep me 'splodin' in that Jew-café!

Talk amongst yourselves. Add to the lyrics if you like.

What I am amazed at is that Israelis are in despair at all over this! They have been in denial concerning Fatah, deluding themselves into believing that just a wedge more of land will bring about a permanent peace, when clearly it hasn't. All a Hamas victory means is this: Hamas is the ruling party. If Israel is to survive the next attack, She must be prepared to declare war on a sovereign Hamastan and deal with them as a nation. That way, the entire electorate will pay. Treat them as the Nazis they are. Quit listening to State Dept flunkies and our president. Strike back!

Oh yeah, I just want to say this to those liberal, Israel-hating Jews in America and Israel, who believe that Christians are to be feared more than the minions of Allah: Shame on you! You do NOTHING to defend Israel, and you seem embarrassed to be overtly Jewish. Well, if Israel can't defend herself from internal attacks on busses filled with children, cafés filled with vibrant young people, and soldiers merely defending their own country, then how can anyone justify defending one's own country from external forces?

You Jews who would like to see Israel wiped off the map, don't think for a moment that when Hamas is done doing it, that they will gladly spare YOU, fools.

P.S. The following recipe was found
here.

GINGER-GARLIC HUMMUS
Serve with cucumber rounds, red bell pepper strips, and sticks of jicama.
1 garlic clove, peeled
1 1-inch-long piece peeled fresh ginger
2 cups garbanzo beans (chickpeas; from two 15-ounce cans), drained,
3 tablespoons liquid reserved
1/4 cup cashew butter
3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce*
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground star anise
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 green onion, chopped
2 whole star anise (optional)
Using on/off turns, mince garlic and ginger in processor. Add beans, reserved bean liquid, cashew butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, chili-garlic sauce, and ground star anise. Process mixture to coarse puree. Add cilantro and green onion; process to combine. Transfer to bowl; garnish with whole star anise, if desired.
*Available in the Asian foods section of many supermarkets and at Asian markets. Makes about 2 1/2 cups.

Bon Appétit
January 2006
Epicurious.com ©
CondéNet, Inc. All rights reserved.

5 comments:

  1. Jauhara - your thoughts on Hamas are spot on.
    I cannot see one cogent argument for continued Israeli restraint. They have demonstrated their civil maturity in the face of obdurate and murderous politiking for long enough. They have stayed their hand at their own cost, while the pusillanimous and cowardly have wailed from the sidelines about their very right to live. Enough.
    The Jew who hates Israel is the saddest sight I have ever beheld. May we be spared from too much more of it.
    Hamas has finally come to the end of it's PR credit. They have the so-called mandate they have played with and danced around for 2 decades. Now the world will be able to see, uncluttered and without excuse, the truth of these barbarians. Having nowhere to hide, Hamas can only be what it is...a murderous rabble.I am only saddened by the inevitable cost that the Israelis will have to pay, again. Hopefully they will end the tyranny once and for all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hamas is going to be implementing Shari'a as its first act. Many people don't realize, that the PLO was marxist. They were not out to create a muslim state, but their ends were the same as any Islamists: Destroy Israel. As for me, I have had it with the anti war people. It is time to get into it and remind them that the front is anywhere islam is. Even when it is your computer screen. I believe, that if there is any more attacks at least here, we may see a final reckoning demanded of the leftists in this country and we won't put up with their crap anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the comments from all, but I have to look up pusillanimous. I am afraid that Hamas may have bit off more than they can chew.

    I love hummus btw, red pepper, artichoke and garlic are all good additions and every once in awhile cilantro and jalapeno. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hummus btw, red pepper, artichoke and garlic are all good additions and every once in awhile cilantro and jalapeno. Delicious!


    Holly Shiite, why on earth do I feel like PORK!?
    Must be the Hams victory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I said Hams?? - sorry I should've said Hamass.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there, say something!