Friday, January 20, 2006

The Secret Language of Chihuahuas

(First published in 2000)
Feminists are fun. Especially since Clarence Thomas was burned at the stake by them in 1991. They were minimally fun back then, and mostly just shrill, but now, they are an endless source of mirth and ridicule.I began to realize openly just how silly these brainless twats were when I encountered one who had just become hyphenated, that is to say, married. She had one of those cumbersome 11-lettered Teutonic names, onto which she anchored her new, equally cumbersome, Polish, married name. She insisted everyone call her Ms Teutonic HYPHEN Polish. We tried at first, but she soon stopped insisting when I pointed out what a loving tribute it was to the most important men in her life that she tack her Mother's Husband's name onto Her Husband's name.Just what is it with feminists and their need to be outraged over so-called linguistic oppression? I think it is because feminists are actually descendants of Chihuahuas. I am going someplace with this, so bear with me.My newly hyphenated friend had confused gynecology with linguistics. She honestly believed there were men out there trying to keep women in second class roles through the medium of English. Conspiracies to suppress the memories of women in HIStory, for example, and metaphors referring to Mother Nature and Father Time. For Ms Hyphen, stamping out these wildfires of linguistic chauvinism had become her personal crusade.I once played a good practical joke on her. I told her that I'd just read a book with the title "Silent E: Silent No More - The Most Abused, Oppressed and Violated Letter of the Alphabet Finally Speaks Out!" Like humorless morons everywhere, she swallowed it hook, line and sinker.She pestered me for days about letting her have this tome to read. I caved and told her that I'd made the whole thing up, and that's when I noticed her reaction.she looked, well, like a Chihuahua.If you take the time and analyze the Chihuahua, you have a pretty good idea what it takes to be a typical feminist: bulging, fearful eyes, flaccid helpless bodies shaking with every emotion that they possess: Fear and loathing, and not much else.Chihuahuas are also lapdogs, and they have a REALLY annoying yap that becomes a high-pitched howl when they get offended, which is all the time. And while they have been known to bite, the bite of the Chihuahua is almost impotent and futile. Left to their own devices, they spend a lot of time on newspapers whining.So, what to do? Feminists will never be happy until the whole damn English language is thoroughly emasculated. I have, therefore, decided to help the feminists out. I would like to reintroduce the Latin feminine suffix -IX back into the language as a suitable ending for words denoting femaleness, since English is a gender-neutral language, something lost on these women.The first word with the -IX ending that comes to mind is DOMINATRIX. (Janet Reno) If you apply that ending to the word DEMOCRAT, you get a more suitable word: DEMOCRATIX. And with just a few more alterations.VOILA! You get DEMONATRIX! Does this not aptly describe the Democratic Party, whips, chains and all? If we re-examine the Republican Party in this light, we could honestly call it party of the pussy-whipped.I will start applying the -IX ending to as many words that need feminine endings as I can. Let's do away with the AWFUL Ms and start using Mrx, pronounced mistrix, and with the leftist leanings of most feminists, you can just make out the name Marx. Hillary Gotham Clinton is definitely a Mrx.A waitress who will flirt with you while your wife of 25 years is sitting at the same table would be a waitrix. Maureen O'Hara, who is my favorite actress (Don't nobody be sayin' nothin' bad 'bout Miss O'Hara) is definitely an ACTRESS, implying that she's a heck of a fine lady, too, while SKANK HO-BAG COMMUNIX Susan Saranwrap is an ACTRIX.I urge all of you language purists like myself, who are concerned about the emotional well-being of feminists to begin at once to use this improvement in your daily discourse.

5 comments:

  1. You pointed out a very important factor, which enables us to spot a feminist from miles away.
    They do share almost identical physiques.
    How is it possible that feminists even from different ethnic groups and different geographical regions looks alike?
    You post helped me to understand this phenomenon. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess, Felis, because reason has been replaced with raw emotion. Look at the twisted face of rage on Rachel Corrie, look at the screaming masses in Pakistan and elsewhere. Knowledge is thrown out and in its place is just anger. This phenomenon happened in Russia, Nazi Germany and during the cultural revolution in Red China during the sixties. I may write a more serious follow-up essay about this, because it concerns the horrors of genocide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skylark10:02 PM

    By some sheer accident I was in a room with a gaggle of lesbic feminists a few weeks ago - the most humourless sour bunch of people you could imagine on the face of the earth - apart from muslims. It was at a farewell for a school principla and I ran for cover. I watched - they would induce depression into anyone with a kilometre radius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I watched - they would induce depression into anyone with a kilometre radius. "

    But they are very inclusive I must say.
    When you hear their talk he/she/it
    and also all true and progresive genders: lesbian/gay/bisexual/trisexual/necrophiliac you name it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gawd I hate wind-up dogs!!! That yapping!! And the bluster of the truly small!!! The analogy is perfect. Much in your debt, ma'am. What a remarkable coincidence--Maureen O'Hara is an all-time fav! Jane Russell????
    Skylark, now you can understand how helpless I used to feel in "the staff room" environment! 73 staff, 5 males!!!The sourness would follow me around like a succubus!

    Jauhara - you are a very gifted and insightful writer. Discovering your wit and reason has been a delight. I DEMAND you drop all and concentrate on that essay you hinted at. It will be a must read, eagerly anticipated.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there, say something!