Friday, February 17, 2006

News from the Nascent State of Vampiria

Recipe time, Keeds! Let's play pretend chef, m'kay? I will be your New Neighbor, Mrs. Hamas, and you can be the dainty, yummy luscious little Jooooo next door. Good, we are ALL set. Time for a little drinky poo! Good! Do you like Persian cuisine? Well, then, let's us have some EXQUISITE yellow cake with our drink. Make yourself comfy, darling, let me pull the shade a bit...All comfy? GOOOOOOOD. Relaxed a bit, are ya? EXCELLLENT! Now then, are you getting sleepy. Oh, that's okay. You can rest a little bit. I will go off to the kitchen and prepare the drinky poo. Meanwhile.....this. won't. hurt. a. bit.

You feel like drinking a Bloody Mary, darling? It's kosher...heh. At least, I think the bloody is....or maybe it's the salt. You look like you need a real pick-me-up! Here ya are, and here is the recipe for a delicious Bloody Mary.

Buddy's Bloody Mary

2 oz Vodka
6 oz V8 Juice
1 tsp Horseradish
1/2 tsp fresh Lime Juice
4 dashes Tabasco Sauce
4 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
1 pinch Peppers
1 pinch Celery Salt


Add several ice cubes to a highball glass,
grind some pepper on top and add some celery salt to make seasoned ice cubes. Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes, and shake well. Strain the mixture over the ice cubes in the highball glass. Squeeze a lime slice over the drink and drop it in the glass.


Serves 1.

Sorry I had to do that. But when you read the statements coming out of the mouths of Hamas loons, what can you do but either laugh hysterically, or cry hysterically? And Olmert and Kadima think they can do business with these vampires! I have a message for Ehud and the politiks moving forward over the cliff: Be thankful that the Israelis don't treat their traitors like the Palestinians!



5 comments:

  1. Well yes.
    What else can I say.
    That's why I am doing what I am doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seldom look, but like missinglink says, this is why I do what I can.
    Keep up the fight, good people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you OK Jauhara?
    Haven't seen you blogging a lot , that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Missinglink and Gravelrash, I am okay. I have twins who are seperated by 2000 miles, and tomorrow is their birthday. They are going to be 19. They are having a rough time being apart for the first time. One is in college in the midwest, and she is living with her aunt. Emmy is crying on the phone to her twin while I am IMing her twin at the same time. Sorry for the light posting. I will be putting up something soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear you're OK.
    Just checking.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there, say something!