Friday, September 7, 2007

Death Rays from Black Beard!

Uggggh! Try reading all the mind-numbing Islamic rules and regs involving every. single. aspect. of one's completely regimented and hopeless, dull existence. I can't! I just can't. But the sniglets of gold are worth savoring:

The Shafi'i school of Islamic jurisprudence forbids men and women to dye their hair black "except when the intention is jihad...as a show of strength to unbelievers" ('Umdat al-Salik e.4.4)

I applaud Robert Spencer and Hugh Fitzgerald for slogging through this unreadable bilge. Saves me the effort and gives me time to say this:



"Quick, boys, we must surrender! He's dyed his beard black! On my mark, get ready,
get set: CRINGE!"

(Chuckie al-Scharmouter Congressional Deletia e. 3.16)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there, say something!