Friday, June 13, 2008

Tonya Greipenweiner, my favorite sock puppet

Hi again, Spencerian Sheeple. My name is Tonya Greipenweiner, and I majored in Middle Eastern Histrionics with a sub-major in Arab Hubris Studies. So I think I am better qualified to comment on this situation than any of you, try as you might. The problem with Robert Spencer and the verbally challenged Hugh Fitzsimmons and his docile minion followers of the semplisme model of prepostmodern dedeconstructualized textification is this, and why you people can't see this, I will never understand:
You all lack the gravitas of penubrian analysis to internalize the teachings of so great a man as John Esposito, who, with the generous funding of more humane and non racist cultures of toleration, has imparted his visionary wisdom and that of his benefactors so well that you can all be dismissed as just so many empty headed blow up dolls in a post coital paradigm. Really, I feel sorry for you all, but clearly, there isn't anyone on these fora who can actually conceptualize critically the absurdist views that I hold so dearly

Heh.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I'm glad you decided to feature that comment, Sra. It remains one of my favorites.

    Got grankids. Busy as can be, but I'll be by after BBQ.

    You think you're the only one who can cook?

    Hebrew National hot dogs here.

    Oy.

    HAID

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hebrew National Hotdogs...with mustard and sourkraut.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there, say something!