Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Note To Those Who have Come Here via Google Search

While checking the Feedjit visitor tracker, I noticed a number of local visitors to this blog. Most, if not all of them came from a Google Search using the names of the accident victims in the article posted in "Grandmaman".   I would like to express my deepest condolences to the families of the young people involved in this accident. Your pain and suffering is something I can't imagine, although I have spent many sleepless nights fearing this very thing for my wayward third daughter.
Having said that, I would like to apologize for including the article from Lancaster Online in the piece that I wrote, because it was crassly insensitive to the pain and sorrow that many people are experiencing. It wasn't my intention to add to your pain and grief, and if I did, I am terribly sorry for doing so.
My prayers go out to the families of these young people.  I have removed the article and the link as well.  Again, if I have caused any unnecessary grief, I am deeply sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there, say something!