Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tasty Infidelicacies Search Request of the Day

Today's interesting search engine request comes from Puyallup, Washington (ahhh, lovely memories I have of the fair and strawberry festival, but I digress.)

Puyallup, Washington arrived from ask.com on "Tasty Infidelicacies: If it moves, Grill it!" by searching for Is the Pepperidge Farm Layer Cake in Islam Is It Haram or Halal?



I never thought about it, before. I shall ponder and get back to the seeker. In the meantime, I'm pretty sure that THIS is, indeed haram, and therefore worthy of a haramfest:


Yep, Bacon Cake. Brought to you via the good folks at American Madness.

Search engine request runner-up:

Singapore arrived from bing.com on "Tasty Infidelicacies: April 2008" by searching for sour worm in australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there, say something!